Belgium & Luxembourg (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Unesco-listed belfries in Bruges and Tournai, savour Belgian pralines at a Brussels chocolatier and stroll along the river gorge in Luxembourg City – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium & Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Brussels, Bruges, Ghent (Gent), Antwerp, Mechelen, Tournai, Liège, Luxembourg City and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg is our most comprehensive guide to Belgium & Luxembourg, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Bruges & Brussels, our small, handy-sized guide featuring the top sights and attractions for a shorter visit or weekend away.